Thursday, September 30, 2010

So Long Overdue



I know it has been many months (over half a year) since I last posted a message. Please forgive me. I was dealing with some illness in my family. I am glad to be back in my studio ready to create.

During this long dry period, I had some quite interesting and positive adventures, so of which I plan to share with you over the next few posts. I met Cheryl Todd, who was the owner of Sweet Stuff, a boutique in Tubac, AZ. I brought in some of my dyed silk scarves for her to sell and she asked me if I sewed. I replied in the affirmative; and followed that with a proclamation that I would not sew any clothes for other people. However, I told her about the stock clothes that Dharma sells to dye. I brought in their catalog and I ordered some pieces to try. Below you will see three different items: a crepe de chine open poncho, a pair of cotton leggings, and a rayon closed poncho.
 







No comments: